Yay I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award!
I just started my blog in July and within a month I was nominated for this award by Rachelle @ http://sweethomepasadena.wordpress.com/ !! Thank you so much Rachelle!
This is my first award EVER for a blog I’ve started up…and believe me I’ve had many blogs I’ve started and left because I was not motivated enough. This nomination makes makes me want to continue updating my page and I’m incredibly happy that there are quite a few of you out there who actually enjoy my random rants! 🙂
What is the Leibster Award?
This award is given to up and coming bloggers to encourage them to continue their work! Well, the word Liebster is actually German. It means “sweetheart, darling, beloved etc.” according to: http://www.dict.cc/german-english/Liebster.html
What are the Leibster Award Rules?
1. List eleven random facts about yourself.
2. Nominate eleven bloggers for the award.
3. Let them know about the nomination.
4. Answer the eleven questions you were asked when you were nominated.
5. Ask eleven questions for the new award winners to answer.
11 RaNdOm Facts About Me
–> I LOVE horseradish dipping sauce with my pizza
–> I relate most to Phoebe on FRIENDS
–>I have the best sleep ever when I wear socks.
–> My three food pleasures: cheese, chocolate, chips
–> I love midnight snacking (unfortunately not a good thing!)
–> In my next life I want to be born an actress who plays a role in a sitcom!
–> When I was little I used to love the cartoon Yearling.
–> I have traveled to: India, Canada, USA, Poland, Greece, Paris, Saudi Arabia, Czech Republic…
–> I think paisley patterns are truly beautiful.
–> I am a very confused individual.
–> I’ve had an arthoscopic surgery for a torn meniscus in my knee – my first surgery.
Bloggers I Have Nominated!
Continuing to send out my nominations!
Questions From SweetHomePasadena
1. If you could pick one food to eat for the rest of your life and not gain weight by eating it, what would it be?
—> cheese, cheese and more cheese please!
2. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
—> absolutely a night owl, here I am updating this page at 2 am!
3. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Did you achieve your goal?
—> I wanted to be a Doctor and I’m about half way there. I also wanted to be a chef and I used to have my own pretend cooking show in the kitchen. I guess I could say I am a chef at home 😉
4. Would you rather fly like a bird or swim like a fish? Why?
—> I would rather fly like a bird, the view would be amazing!
5. If you cook, what is your signature dish? If not, what is your favorite meal to order?
—> My signature dish would have to be ……yet to determine
6. You’re at a karaoke bar. What would your first song be?
—> Ohh this is a tough one. I’ll get back to you on that 🙂
7. What is your favorite movie?
—> Anything with Tom Hanks & Meg Ryan!
8. If you could invite 3 people to dinner (living or dead, real or fictional) who would you pick?
—> Both my grandfathers and I’ll leave the third spot open for now.
9. Who is your hero? Why?
—> I don’t have a specific hero. Just anyone who has a made a difference in the lives of others, I look upto them.
10. If money were no object, where would you go on your next vacation?
—> Me & my love would have First Class seats to Bali.
11. If you could travel back in time, what year/era would you travel to?
—> I would go back 10 years ago and work harder at my education so that my life now would be a bit less complicated now.
Eleven Questions for the Award Winners!
1) What’s your favourite colour?
2) Do you like tea or coffee the best?
3) What good deed did you do recently?
4) Which character on TV do you relate to the best?
5) If you were a Doctor and you could choose any specialty you wanted, what would you pick?
6) Are you happy with what you do now? If not, what would you like to be doing?
7) What would you do if you won a million dollars?
8) What’s your favourite city in the world and why?
9) Do you prefer sweet or sour?
10) Tell us about a recent dream that you had.
11) What is your definition of a soul mate?